Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I lost Smith and Wesson...

Not literally. They are at home.. probably asleep in the laundry. Or climbing into a box on the top shelf that makes you wonder "How in the heck did he get up there?!"

Weight-wise.

I think I told y'all that I have been meeting with a nutritionist and that I met my weight loss goal for 2005. That was through a combination of working on my own (-15 lbs) and weight management program(-15 lbs).

When I started this program in November, we set a goal for the 3 month program of 20 lbs. For those that have trouble with math, like me. For 2006, I've lost 5 lbs thus far.

Now - in just around 2 months, I've met that goal and down 35 lbs from my heaviest just under a year ago.

It is nearly impossible to put into words what that feels like for me. My cats weigh about 10 lbs each. I lost Smith and Wesson. Wow. Yep. It's a good day.