Wednesday, June 11, 2003

It's been a while...

Since I've posted to my blog so I have alot to say. What has happened since I last updated my blog:

1) I graduated with my M.Ed. from Vanderbilt! Whoo-hoo!! Yipee! No more teachers, no more books! Yay!!!!

2) The War with Iraq started and finished... we won. Now the cleaning up from the Sadaam regime is underway with our troops still under attack by terrorists.

3) I saw the Matrix:Reloaded and X2. Both are excellent movies. The Matrix will blow your mind with special effects - I think I forgot to breathe for a couple of minutes.. but X2 has a better story. And it has Hugh Jackman.

4) The Episcipol Church in New Hampshire elected a gay bishop. The gentleman in question left his wife and two daughters (now grown) to live with a man in the 1980's. Last I checked, homosexuality was listed as a sexual sin.. along with adultry, lust, and sex outside of marriage. I don't care how stellar his reputation is within the church, the Bible says that it is wrong. It would be one thing if the man had been living a homosexual life, was repentant of the behavior and was now either married or living a celebate life.. but to be currently with a male partner? God calls for us to love the sinner but hate the sin... we must make the distinction. He's just another fallen man.. the body of the church in in New Hampshire has made a bad decision.

5) Gay marriage is now legal in Canada... and it may very well soon be a crime cite passages from the Bible that state homosexuality is a sin. To say that in Canada would be a hate crime. Don't tell me that the end times are not quickly approaching... the push for a UN based world government is growing stronger. It will probably soon be a crime to have even personal religion (that is if you are Christian. If you are of any other faith, it's ok). I know we have been living in the end times since Jesus went back to heaven but it looks like the signs are starting to appear.. and a whole lot of people will be surprised.

6) There is no spoon. There is no number 6.

I think that's all for this minute. If I think of anything, I'll be sure to post it! Much love to you all!