Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Survivor: The Pearl Islands

Oh-kay.. a little over 24 hours from now, I will be camped in front of my TV for the latest installment of Survivor. Here's the scoop from various sources:

TV commercial - they are dumped with only the clothes on their back (some aren't wearing anything under the clothes on their back!) and 100 coins to barter with at the local village for the things they need.

SurvivorNews.net - Loser's lodge isn't as comfortable as it was in the past because the losers got to compete for a slot to come back into the game. Talk about a shift! It completely changed the dynamics of BB3 (when Amy came back). Wow! I can't wait to see if this is true. Bravo.. And the rumor is that the person who won came back to finish in the Final 2.

Burton reminds me of someone I used to know in Texas. He likes Ayn Rand. I'm a libertarian and I don't like Ayn Rand. Burton is the hottest one there, in my opinion. Not as cute as Colby or Ethan but definately no slouch.

Anyway... Jon has "trouble maker" all over him. Rupert has the role of comedy relief.. a la Big Tom from Survivor Africa. Michelle is your sweet, girl-next-door Neleh/Liz type but no Pappy/Rodger.

Ohhhh... I'm so excited! Yay! Survivor is starting soon!