No Kitty... that's my pie....
With the release of Shows - South Park: The Hits, Vol. 1 - Matt and Trey's Top Ten on DVD next week, I thought it would be appropriate to give you PK's personal South Park top ten:
1) Die, Hippie, Die - this is the best episode ever. The drum circle hippie... the giggling stoner hippie.. and the worst of them all - the college know-it-all hippie. I LOVE THIS EPISODE!
2) Return of the Fellowship of the Rings to the Two Towers - They did a good job of hitting the high points of the films and its iconic scenes.
3) Cartman gets an anal probe - the first episode. I howl with laughter every time I see it.
4) Douche and Turd - American politics summed up in 20-25 minutes. Brilliant.
5) All About Mormons - More from the musical side of South Park. "dumb dumb dumb dumb... Lucy Harris - Smart smart smart smart"
6) Smug Alert - The smugness of hybrid driving South Park folk collides with the smugness of George Clooney and causes a diaster of Katrina-like proportions.
7) Two Days before the day after tomorrow - continuing the enviro trend... it's global warming and it's coming for you! EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
8) Trapped in the Closet - and I got a gun... *duck and cover* Tom Cruise - come out of the closet.
9) South Park is Gay - The women of South Park do what we all sort of wish would happen - kill the Queer Eye guys. That show was cool the first few times but now? Not so much. How many times can they say "use skin care" and "slow down while shaving" and dressing them all to look like hipsters before people just get completely sick of it? Apparently alot because it is still on the air.
10) Death Camp of Tolerance - Pointing out the difference between tolerance and acceptance. They are so brave.
Trapper Keeper (I can't let you do that Kyle....)
Grey Dawn (Attack of Senior Citizen drivers... stop them at Country Kitchen Buffet - thanks Geeky voice for the correction.)
The Red Badge of Gayness (Cartman relives the Civil War and almost wins)
Cancelled (it's great when they go back and poke fun at themselves by revisiting Cartman gets an anal probe)
Raisins (All the pain, saddness, Peter Gabriel/Say Anything one can stand outside of that movie.... "Besides, I'd rather be a crying little pu**y than a faggy Goth kid")
Labels: South Park