Friday, April 11, 2003

Survivor: The Amazon Update

So it's been a week since I've even thought about my blog. I've been very busy with my comprehensive exam but I did take time out to watch Survivor (ok - as if I would have missed that. I took a laptop on a vacation so I could still play in a online Survivor game!)...

Deena is this weeks bootee and the 2nd member of the jury. She backstabbed too early and to the wrong people. Matt almost won the reward challenge (he threw the last part of it to let Alex win an afternoon at the coffee bar with Jenna). Matt also won the gross food challenge to take immunity.

Next week - my speculation - Rob and Alex struggle for control of Twigs and Sticks (Heidi and Jenna). The RATS alliance begins to fracture and Rob switches sides and Alex walks. Or everyone realizes that Rob is a playa and the ATS decide that it would be better to be in a tie situation with Butch, Matt and Christy the next go-round than not have an alliance mate you couldn't trust.