Friday, May 02, 2003

Survivor: The Amazon Update

I will admit, I missed this episode. My report is based off the play by play thread on Survivor Sucks message board. In short: Christy got the ax (can't wait to see the final TC jury speech.. should be good. Talk about your woman scorned. She was hacked!)

Heidi offers Christy a deal. Christy waits. Rob offers Christy a deal. Christy waits. Rob panics and goes back to Heidi and Jenna who boot Christy because she is a wildcard - and wildcards are dangerous in the endgame. Christy was her own worst enemy.

The spoilers were all wrong.. where does this leave us? I dunno.. but I still want to see Heidi or Jenna to take the walk of shame. Blech.... gag... just get off my screen. I hate them about as much as I hate lima beans... and I really hate lima beans.