Thursday, November 27, 2003

Good phrases to use

Intellectually chubby (I came up witht that on my own): a formerly well-read person who has not finished a whole book since sometime in their junior year of college. They still manage to stay on top of what is going on in the world but sometimes the analysis can be shallow. And this would be me sometimes. I am intellectually chubby.

Professionally offended (found as a title on WND.com's email page): groups such as NOW, CAIR, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Patricia Ireland, et al who make a living being offended by completely random acts of well... life. I personally like the phrase and can't WAIT to use it! I want to be paid to be offended. I can be offended easily... or I can pretend to be offended easily. That would be what they do.

Let's just cause a stink over nothing.