Friday, November 14, 2003

Survivor: Pearl Islands update


First, I have to gripe. For 5 seasons now, I've been participating in the local CBS station's online Survivor game. I've won the last two seasons. By now, I should have known to go with my gut. If I had, I would have been in first place all by myself. Because I didn't, I dropped from a tie for first to a tie for 5th.

And I'm pissed at myself for that. There are just some days that I wish I wasn't so competitive. And now I won't get my prize pack. If those other people were smart, they would have dropped out weeks ago knowing that it was mine. But noooooooo.

Anyway, Burton and Lil came back. Last week, Lil jumped ship and booted her former team mate, Andrew, out.

Rupert is going on a challenge run. He won both reward and immunity last night. And if he doesn't keep winning it, he will be booted in a heart beat.

Ryno got the boot last night and becomes the first member of the jury.