Tuesday, April 25, 2006

BEHOLD!

The power of Rhapsody!

So it isn't iTunes... I don't have an iPod so it would be rather pointless to pay for iTunes, I think. I do get my weekly dose of South Park from iTunes, though.

Rhapsody, however... does work with my mp3 player... the device I can't leave home without. I think I should attach it to my keys. Maybe not. I am notorious about mis-placing my keys. But, if my mp3 player were attached, then I wouldn't lose my keys.

How did I live before you, little SanDisk player? How dull my life was before I had Pentaphobe, Amr Diab, Shakira, Peter Cincotti, Hakim, Alabina, and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy with me - all the time?

Now, with Rhapsody, I can search for oodles of dance music... buy just the track I want off that CD. I don't need the entire thing. Only one song on there is good for west coast swing. It makes me so happy. I don't think I will be getting up from this chair for about 3 weeks. Heh.