Thursday, January 11, 2007

iWants it!




Must... have... the precious.

Sorry, for 2 days now I have been stuck in Gollum-mode, drooling over the iPhone. I even put a picture up at my desk next to my South Park and Zunecasting cartoons.

Pinch or squirt? Come on. No contest. And it doesn't come in brown. It is my incentive to lose 30 more lbs by June 2007. I can't get it until I reach the 100 lbs lost part. It is better than the red dress from Charlotte Russe I'm still waiting to wear out in public. And way better than chocolate chocolate biscotti.

Anyway, the iPhone makes me happy. Why? It is going to make my life so much easier, I can't even begin to tell you. Some people gripe about the size. I have an iPod mini that I've barely touched on its storage capacity in the few months I've had it, so I don't think it will be a problem.

It will replace my cell phone (buh-bye anyway), my iPod mini (so sad), and my date book. I had a Palm for a long time but got so frustrated with the thing that I went back to a paper date book December 2005.

This little device has prompted me to get my Address Book in order.

Shoot, I will even be using iCal since I will be able to sync back and forth easily from the phone to the hard drive.

I may even drop my land line to use this as my primary phone. I'm still thinking about that.

Sure, all the hard core tech folks are saying they have been doing this for years. But Apple made it easy. And Apple made me want it.