Thursday, August 31, 2006

Free Dance Lesson!

So, you've heard me talk about this for months now. You have seen how much fun I had at the competition. You've read tons and tons of posts and info about how dance has changed my life for the better.

You watched Dancing with the Stars and thought "Wow..." or "GEEZ! I could do that better than Master P or Kenny Mayne!!!!"

Deep down, you've secretly wished that you know know to waltz and rumba. Or maybe even two step.

Now, here is your chance. Dance World has a free - FREE - party on Tuesday evening September 5 at 8pm.

Directions here (it's near the Purity Dairy on Murfreesboro Rd.)

There's a little social time where you will have a chance to meet some of the instructors and then a mini class where they will teach the first pattern in 3 dances (I believe waltz, rumba, and foxtrot).

If you can't make it but still want to give it a try at a cheap price, they have an introductory special which is 2 private lessons, the Newcomer class on Monday night, and one of the weekend dance parties (which also includes a class before hand) for $49. You can't beat that with a stick.

There are no contracts; no obligations to continue on past that. No pressure. Call Todd at 646-1365. Please say you are one of Jonnelle's friends (I told him my blog name but I seriously doubt he'll remember).

If you go in September, it helps me out because there is the first ever guest contest. One of the prizes is a free coaching session. I'm not sure with who but I think it is David Hamilton (you know - I've talked about him before). I really really want that prize... help me out by trying Dance World out in September!

You know you want to try it out. So go do it. Thanks!