Thursday, July 10, 2003

A Pair of articles on the 'decent' of man

Hey - guess what! I like men. Yay for men! Whoo-hoo! Men make up the other half the gene pool and I'm in desperate need of one if I ever get married or want to have children. Being a lesbian or in vitro fertilization just.. don't do it for me.

So, I was a bit amused to see 2 articles today on the topic of the decline of men and again how it sucks to be a man in today's society. (Bet the feminists would be surprised.. it must just suck to be alive today no matter what gender!!!!)

The first: by Maureen Dowd says this is a good thing. Then again, she is a liberal feminist.

The second: largely a carbon of the first isn't nearly as ugly... and right now I can't find the link. If I find it, I will edit the post. But there were two!