Thursday, December 04, 2003

Pudgy people

Are husbands to blame for their wives becoming fat?

As I began to read this, I thought "well, I don't have to worry about my husband saying that because 1) I'm not married. 2) I'm already there." And as I became more enraged at the shallowness of the husbands' notes about their wives.. and the author's nerve to say such things, I took a deep breath and finished the whole thing.

He's absolutely right. Women feed more on compliments more than on Krispy Kreme. And there is nothing better tasting on this planet than a hot Krispy Kreme doughnut. Male or female, who doesn't like to receive a compliment? Who doesn't like to be told they look great, their hair looks nice or that color is awesome?

Just right that down - find something good to say instead of complaining about an attitude or how someone looks. We are all special in the eyes of God and He thinks we all have worth and value.

And by the way, I look very cute today.