Friday, February 20, 2004

Holy Crap!!!

OK, I know.. my friends know that my house was bad. When my mom was alive, it was worse.. there was stuff everywhere.. only little paths to navigate the terrain.

But in the last year, I've been on a purging mission. Like the going out of business commercials "EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!"

Or at least have a home that isn't on the floor. I have no mercy. I think I'm to the point of "If something comes into this house, 2 things must go." To me, it's just stuff.. it will eventually burn anyway and in the meantime, it will cause a fire hazard if I don't get it out.

But damn! Pardon my french.. I couldn't believe this thread when I saw it. Warning, some foul language in the posts. It will take a while to load as there are alot of pictures.

The Awful Forums - My mother is insane (~5M of photos)