Friday, April 09, 2004

Survivor and The Apprentice

Lex went the way of the dodo on Survivor last night. He broke the rule of Survivor...

NEVER TRUST BOSTON ROB!

For that matter, everyone else has broken that rule too. Lex deserved it. For crying out loud... you have the opportunity to vote a member of the opposing tribe, and you DON'T take it... you should be thrown out by Probst on principle.

I hope, I hope, I hope that EMB (Evil Mark Burnett) is editing him for a major fall and soon. I can appreciate his game play but I do not like him at all.

If Boston Rob does make it with Amber to the final two (as rumor suggests), Amber will win. And.. um... what game has she played? She's just hiding underneath the target that is Boston Rob.

I didn't see all of The Apprentice last night but I saw enough to rejoice in the fall of the wondertwins Nick and Amy. Nick - the used car salesman like person and Amy with no depth and all the 'right answers' that one can use to play BS Bingo in a meeting where you are bored to tears.

So, your final two are Bill and Kwame. I like both. They are each qualified and have different experiences and skills. Can't wait for the finale and then season 2. :)