Friday, February 04, 2005

Caption Contest Winner

You've been waiting with baited breath for the Empress to announce the winner of the Caption Contest... and the Burger King cardboard crown go to....


Nate!

Because I really couldn't give it to myself (I really thought my "I'm so naughty, naughty I am" line was hysterical)....

Nate said:

"Ok Jimmy. Now remember... football is a really just a race. So when you hear 'hike' you put your head down and run as fast as you can and don't stop no matter what. We'll yell before you hit the fence." Elena's clothing entry would have been funnier if she used Gap Kids instead of the Pottery Barn. Does the Pottery Barn even sell clothes? I don't shop there... I have no idea.

Honorable mentions:

Nate the band geeks are over there.
Anonymous

Yoo-hoo-oo! Boys! I'm over hee-ere!
Elena
- Reminiscent of the back story of Mr. Slave on South Park.. hehehehe.