Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Did you get one?

Elena is handing out some Pretty Polka-dotted Scarf Awards.

I received a couple. So, here is my acceptance speech.

*audience applause, theme music playing. Pink Kitty wearing her favorite dress hurries up to the stage to receive her award*

I would first like to thank God for this wonderful opportunity. With Him, all things are possible. I would also like to thank the member of the academy, which is Elena. I am not sure what I did, but I am glad that I could be there for you, sister! This award proves to the world that I am smarter than I look. My mind isn't just focused on bad taste in clothes... my blog is.

*audience laughs and music begins to play*

Now hold up, I'm not finished Mr. Conductor. I've waited a long time to get up here and you can just wait to play the theme from Terminator for the umpteenth time tonight. Mr. Director, don't you dare cut to commerical.

I would like to thank my blog father, Bill Hobbs. If it wasn't for his blog on the income tax battle several years ago, I wouldn't be here.

Thanks to Michael Schiavo, without whom I wouldn't have a huge rise in hits. I know that as the controversy dies down, so will the hit count but I am going to enjoy it while I can.

I am grateful to Miss O'Hara, who helps proof read a fair number of my posts.

I would like to thank my agent, my lawyers, the accountant, real estate agent, the cook, the baker and candle stick maker.

But most of all, I want to thank you... my dear readers. Without you, I would be typing into a vaccum. Thanks for spending a part of your day reading my blog.

Be excellent to each other and party on dudes.. oh.. no.. that doesn't sound good. Too 1980's. Hrm.. how to end this speech...

Doc Holliday says "What do you want Wyatt?"
"Just to live a normal life."
"There is no normal life, there's just life, ya live it."

Thank you all and have a great night!

*Pink Kitty runs off the stage before security can grab her or the award as the orchestra plays the theme from Terminator - again.*