- Cox and Forkum yell "timber" in their salute to Earth Day.
- Michael Silence has some photos of a Presidential motorcade in Cades Cove.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warning System analyzes the future of the environmental activist movement.
- Nate, the BloggerBlaster himself, renames it "Slap a Hippy" day.
- The lovely and talented Miss O'Hara has her own suggestions on how to celebrate Earth Day. Funny... they look alot like mine. Well, great minds think alike you know.
- Mark Rose at Right Minded dares to think the sun might cause global warming!
- Creed of Kings brings us "A Day in the Life of a Conservative." (a purr to Miss O'Hara) He is taking the evil trees down with him.
- Blogbat has a pledge to be active this Earth Day.
- Vox Day issues a reminder of what today *really* is - Happy Lenin Day.
- And it is the Beverly Hills 90210 guru (among other crappy shows) Aaron Spelling's birthday.
- Anklebiting Pundits remind us of the predictions made 35 years ago about the environment.. and gosh darnit.. we are still here! And something about clubbing seals, too... (via Daly Thoughts).
- A pair of Protest Warrior signs for those that want to take the demonstration offline and kill some trees.
Friday, April 22, 2005
Earth Day Round-Up
As you can see, I'm totally down with Earth Day. So, throughout the day, I will be posting links to various Earth-Day friendly folks. It is the 35th anniversary and all.