Tuesday, March 29, 2005

WARNING! HAIR EMERGENCY!!!

At the Opryland Hotel - Delta Conservatory!!! Get me some scissors and my stylist - STAT!

That's what I wanted to yell when I saw a woman that had hair like this:

I kid you not. 1980's hair on full display outside the Ben and Jerry's. The hairstyle dates from somewhere between 1987 and 1989 - I was in middle school when it was all the rage. I was so mad that I left my camera in the car.. it was definately worthy of a picture. I didn't see if she had tight-rolled her jeans, though. Tapered pants/jeans are bad enough but do you have to add to it by tight rolling them? Oh.. the horror! I don't they were acid washed either. It was the funniest thing I had seen in days.

But then there was funny and then there is scary... how about this:



*shudder*