Friday, July 16, 2004

Silly things Friday

I need something to make me laugh.. so, just think about this:

Moonbats (my new favorite phrase. To learn about moonbats, go here. Warning: some not-safe-for-work language but very funny!)

Camel Spotting

'He's a lumberjack and he's ok. He sleeps all night and work all day... He cuts down trees, He skips and jumps. He likes to press wildflowers..'

Dead Parrots (see the Monty Python theme here?)

Bill Engvall in the Buffalo Airport: "Excuse me Ma'am, you lost my luggage."
Attendant: "Has your plane landed yet?"
Bill: "No, Princess. I'm having an out of body experience. I'm just checking on it. Here's your sign."

Ron White: I was drunk in a bar... they threewww me into public! Arrest them!

Ron White: They call me... tater salad.

I know, I'm breaking one of the seven-deadly sins of blogging by not saying anything substantial but I am unrepentant! It's been a hell of a week.