Friday, December 17, 2004

Stood Up

Now, I am pretty sure this will receive condemnation from Nate but I don't care.

I was stood up by my stylist.

I take time off work and go to where he's now working for the holidays (which makes 4 different locations this year! Every appointment has been at a new place in 2004.) I wait for almost 45 minutes. When I get up to leave, the owner of the salon said "Let me call Jason."

So he calls Jason. Jason calls back and says "PK, I thought you cancelled. I got a message from you..."
"No, Jason. I talked to you Monday to confirm the appointment."
"Well, then who isn't coming?"
"I don't know Jason...."
"I am so sorry, PK. I mean it... I really sorry. How long can you wait?"
"I can't. I have to go back to work."
"Can you come tomorrow?"
"Yes, I can be here."

It's like a date standing you up. This is worse... I pay Jason to be here! And I tip really well. OH!!