Thursday, March 04, 2004

Is this new?

Not if you've ever gone to a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show.

It just has a new name - movieoke. You get to act along with your favorite scene.

So practice your lines:
"Nobody puts Baby in a corner..." and place the emphasis on different words
Nobody PUTS Baby in a corner
Nobody puts BABY in a corner
Nobody puts Baby IN A corner

or
"The next time I come in here, I'm cracking skulls!"
or
"Luke... I am your father."
or
"Someday my Prince will come"
or
"I feel the need.. the need for speed!"
or
"I will not be ignored Dan...."
or
"Hakuna Matata"
or
"Janet! Dr. Scott! Janet! Brad! Rocky! *silent stare*
Janet! Dr. Scott! Janet! Brad! Rocky! *silent stare*
Janet! Dr. Scott! Janet! Brad! Rocky! *silent stare*"
or
"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

I think I have a theme for my next party. Because you all know we Southern girls have a theme to every party...

Source: FOXNews.com - New Game Shows Off Bar Dwellers' Acting Chops