Thursday, March 18, 2004

Survivor: All Stars update

I know, I've been very lax in posting my updates and opinions of Survivor this season.

The last of the male eye candy was booted last night. Colby went last week; Ethan went this week. *sigh*

Not that they were the reason I was watching or anything. I'm sure they are much more attractive when not covered with dirt and have brushed their teeth recently.

Amber and Rob got it on in Survivor's first make out session. Not since Colleen and Greg have two Survivor's been so.. uh.. intimate. And I don't think Colleen and Greg kissed. Anyway, the game play this season is pretty good. No real stable alliances but it will be interesting to see what will happen with the merge.

Boston Rob will take a big fall (a la the Rotu 4 from his season.) He's too cocky and Mark Burnett is setting it up for a big take down where the audience will rejoice.

Next week's predition: Jerri goes. Not next week - the week after. Next week is a re-cap episode.