Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I Love the Smell of Napalm in the Morning

Leave it to the British Press to make our troops sound like murderous thugs hellbent on destruction.

Telegraph 'I got my kills ... I just love my job'

And this selection:
Tony Blair's problems over Iraq deepened still further last night when one of his most respected former advisers suggested the entire conflict had been illegal.

Sir Stephen Wall, who was head of the European Secretariat in the Cabinet Office, said: "We allowed our judgment of the dire consequences of inaction to allow us to depart from the rule of law."
I'm not familiar with British law so I can't really speculate. But... we got the UN resolution. What else does Sir Wall want? A note to Saddam asking for his permission to throw him out of power?

Dear Sir:

We of the American, British, Austrailian and other governments in free, peace-loving societies seek your permission to bring our troops in and throw your sorry a** out of power.

We plan on arriving next Thursday. I do hope that will not be a problem. Set out the good china. We will be staying for tea.

Sincerely,

George W. Bush, President of the United States of America
Tony Blair, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
John Howard, Prime Minister of Australia