Friday, November 05, 2004

Natural behavior of moonbats in denial

Much has been made by the right-of-center blogosphere about their peers on the left, well, having gone nuts in the wake of W's re-election.

I think this is the most extreme example. Language in some of the photos is not safe for work: Photos from the rally in SF on November 3, 2004

ThePinkKitty - isn't this near you?

I know that if the situation were reversed, there would be those on the Right that would be distraught, beside themselves, and prostrate with grief about the direction of our country.

The Daily Mirror asks how many people can be so stupid on the cover of their paper... SouthKnoxBubba was screaming his little head off - that he was trying to use logic and reason but it didn't work... commenters to his blog said that Republicans dominated the Mainstream Media (which Miss O'Hara and I found incredibly amusing particularly after you hear Dan Rather say things like "I'm sure you'd rather wear a gasoline soaked suit and walk through fire" than hear Kerry was losing Ohio to Joe Lockheart.)

All I can say is... ok... wow. I would hate to see what would have happened if they won.