Thursday, May 26, 2005

Captioning Katie Couric

I know. I always give the photos to you, gentle readers, to caption... today that's a bit different. Here are some captions of Ms. Couric.


  • I feel pretty, oh so pretty... I feel pretty.
  • *high pitched voice* What? What is this breathing thing you are talking about?
  • Yeah... the scientists on the mother ship said the wound will heal. No one should notice the implant and receiver in the back of my head.
  • And a one... and a two... step to the left... good! Step to the right! Ladies, God wouldn't have given you maracas if He didn't want you to SHAKE 'EM!!!!!!
  • After this broadcast, Al Roker and I are going into the trailer. Make sure we aren't disturbed, m'kay?
  • Life has been SOOOOO much better since the team gave me my own on/off switch.
  • Can you tell if that Clairol Hydrience color worked? It works for Heather Locklear and I'm twice as cute as she is!