Friday, May 27, 2005

Ten Questions

Via Machine Overloards and Michelle at A Small Victory comes the Bernard Pivot/James Lipton list of 10 questions asked on The Actor's Studio. Because I know you want to get to know me better, here are my answers:

1. What is your favorite word?

Words of the moment: Fabulous! And freakin'. And sweet. Very South Park, I know.

2. What is your least favorite word?

No. But usually when I hear it, it is for the best. That doesn't mean I have to like it.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Good music inspires the imagination. That can launch into choreography, prayer, meditation, woship, and a wide range of emotions from happiness, joy, reverence, or humility.

4. What turns you off?

Boring-a$ lectures

5. What is your favorite curse word?

I can't say it - it isn't safe for Elena's work. But I do have one.

6. What sound or noise do you love?

Kitty purring (just not right in my ear first thing in the morning)

7. What sound or noise do you hate?

Car alarms, that stupid bird next door

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Professional belly dancer

9. What profession would you not like to do?

President of the United States

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

"Well done my good and faithful servant." and then "Come on in. We've got bbq pork - Memphis style.. and some NC style because Duke Diva is here and she likes that, too... and lemonade." Yeah, I know pigs are unclean but mmmmm... pork bbq.... That's good stuff, right there.