Friday, May 20, 2005

Caption Contest Winner

Another Caption Contest has come and gone here at the Scratching Post. I will say, every time I look at that picture of Kim Jong Il, I hear "I'm so ronery, so ronery... so sad so arone... sitting on my rittle throne..."

Another great contest, y'all. Funny entries all the way around!

Elena and I were talking about it and I came up with another caption but I don't remember what it was. I do remember I laughed so hard that I declared myself the winner. Elena then threatened to lead a palace revolt to take the Burger King cardboard crown away from me. Don't make me call out the Stormtroopers, girlfriend!

Onto the winner - the Burger King crown this week goes to.......

Lord Floppington with

World's tiniest dictator eats world's sourest lemon.

Hah!

Have a fabulous weekend everybody!