Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Shameless Plugs

The Empress has to give props to blogs she likes. The blogs she reads at least several times a week are listed in her Favorites up there at the top. And a new one to add to the list:

Jericho & Tanner

Mike Jericho looks like Nate. Considering they sound alot alike, we may have found some seperated twins! See for yourself under his pictures. Scroll to the right.

In the comments section of Jericho and Tanner, Mike asks:

Pink Kitty, what I want to know is, when are you going to seize power away from the unworthy paws of humans? I will be your ruthless servant, and will swiftly dispatch those that you hiss at.

Where is my list?! I have a list... Elena, do you know where my list is? To his other question, the overthrow of the government followed by the installation of the Empress as supreme ruler is going on right now. One step at a time. Just like the furry Empress (my cat), you pay lots of attention for a while then wander away. It lulls the other person into a state of contentment and confusion.

And the coronation will be one kickin' party, let me tell ya.

Though I would take an LP win in the Presidency as well.