Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Per Request

Candace asked for more stories with The Professor... he will be flattered to hear he has a fan (considering I'm not sure he reads my blog.)

In an IM conversation with The Professor the other day, we were discussing Star Wars on DVD and the failings of the second trilogy as compared to the first.

The Professor's statement: Episode 1 was George Lucas taking my favorite toy from childhood, throwing it on the ground and pissing on it. Episode 2 was Lucas now picking up that toy and handing it to me without wiping or rinsing it off.

My statement: Episode 1 and 2 stink. Just ruined the whole thing.

Being the literary type, he decided to start making up new Villian names..

The Professor: Darth Enhome.
The Empress: What?
TP: Darth Enhome.
TE: What is Enhome?
TP: You've never heard the phrase "Hearth and Home" before?
TE: Yes.. but what is Enhome.
TP: *flicks her ear* It's a play on words. Pay attention.
TE: *spends next few moments sounding it out and finally...* I get it!

Yeah.. it worked much better as an audio thing than to read in IMs.