Wednesday, October 06, 2004

What's good in Nashvegas?

You can find out here in this week's Nashville Scene.

As always some of the reader selections will leave other locals scratching their heads.. like best church? I know I shouldn't slam other houses of worship but the winner was my former church (and where alot of CrossPoint members came initally came from).. and the church-that-shall-not-be-named is.. well.. more of an auditorium with a kickin' band and a motivational speaker rather than a pastor. But, you know, that is what some people need to connect with God. I did when I re-dedicated my life to Christ in 1999. The people were there for me during one of the most difficult periods in my life.

Let's just hope it goes deeper than that eventually (why many of us left to start CrossPoint).

Then there is Best Chinese food - PF Chang's. It's good.. but I'm sure many Nashvillians think it is real Chinese food. *sigh*

And Nashville Scene - come on! Best place to spot a Metrosexual as a category? Puh-leeze. At least Kroger didn't win best grocery store this year.