Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Have to share...

This morning has been a major mood swinging... and without exposing too many details, I was relieved to be going out to lunch with a co-worker and to be out of the office for a while.

I said to Elena via email that I needed a hug. She replied with a prayer that God would send a believer to give me a big squeeze.

When we got to the place, I heard someone yell out "Hey! Kitty!" It was the children's minister at my church... the entire church staff was there to celebrate her birthday. And I got my hug from Pastor Tom.. the person I'm closest to on staff and who has just really become like a surrogate father to me.

Now, if I will stop crying long enough to finish this post… I am just amazed.. floored that of all the people who I could have gotten a hug from, it was Tom. What love.. and providence... Thank you God.