Friday, May 28, 2004

Holiday Weekend Activities

I'm going to go flex my Second Amendment muscles on Sunday afternoon. My brother is taking me to a range east of Egypt (not literally but boonies here we come).

I wish I could tell y'all what kind of guns we will be taking with us but well, I don't know what they all are. There is the Sig Sauer .380 semi-auto (which is labeled 9mm but 9mm bullets don't fit), and a .22 revolver, and another .38 revolver.. those we inherited from my dad when he passed away. My brother owns a Taurus 9mm. I doubt I would even try to shoot with it as it's a bit big for my little hands.

Don't know if we are taking any of the rifles though.

I'm excited. This is the first time I've ever gone to a range to shoot anything..

And the Sig is mine... I don't care what my brother says. We've had spats over this... he got the rifles, I got the handguns. Fair trade as far as I'm concerned.. several rifles are WWI era rifles. Thus spoke the Estate Administrator.

Edited to add: my brother is taking the AR-15 and possibly one of the bolt-action rifles.