Wednesday, May 26, 2004

This is so wrong...

I can't even begin to explain how wrong this is. The sky is falling! Earthquakes are occuring! John Kerry is leading in the latest polls!

Low Carb Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

As one of the basic food groups here in the South (behind bbq pork, bourbon, and slow-cook green beens... well those are some of the Empress' favorites anyway; we could go on as Elena and I did the other day), Krispy Kremes are a staple. Particularly when the red light is on... and they are hot...

and they melt in your mouth.. and gooey with icing.. Oh my... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

You know what you are getting when you buy your dozen of Krispy Kreme... you are getting fried sugar batter... the idea that you can make them healthy is just stupid. I don't buy Krispy Kremes because they are healthy. I buy them because they are little bits of heaven that I can take home with me. These doughnuts will be served in heaven and they will always be warm and fluffy!

If I wanted a healthy doughnut, I wouldn't buy one!

Stop the insanity!