Monday, May 03, 2004



Nate's Blogger Blaster has a discussion on what women want. Nate lists several characteristics and there is some back and forth in the comments section worth reading.

What made me pause to reflect was the idea of women being more feminine will attract a more masculine man. Definately some truth to this, but I also find there is some value in being more feminine for the woman. In this little experiment of de-volving from 28 years of feminist propaganda that I'm undertaking, I have found that...

*gasps*

I enjoy being a girl!!!!

If you knew me 10 years ago, even 5 years ago... and quite possibly even last year, the above sentance would only slipped off my lips when singing that Doris Day song in a karaoke bar. It isn't just about cute outfits either. For the first time in my life, I feel that I am finally grasping how God designed me. And I really really like the sense of satisfaction and contentment that comes from being obedient.

Sarah hit is right on the head when she states it isn't about dominance or treating a woman like a child; it is about him taking the lead. Unfortunately, society has chopped the collective ..... off many men.

I am thrilled to see that there are still men out there... and I think most of them live in the South. But even they are a dying breed.

- The Empress Kitty