Truth on Tuesday
FOXNews.com - Views - Strakalogue - Vast 'Idol' Conspiracy ... Grrr!
Jack Edwards Top Five List for Oblivions:
1. Attention co-workers: there is a popcorn button. Use it. Enough said.
2. Those of you who leave 16 car lengths in front of you at stop lights need to pull up. Nobody wants to car-jack your hoopty. Besides, car-jacking is so 1990. Why do you do this? You make all of us late because only two of us make the light. Traffic is bad enough without you. You are slow as it is.
3. Talking louder doesn’t mean you’re right.
4. It’s called cologne not "I-smell-horrible-but-I-think-that-people-love-it-juice!" One spray is enough. You know who you are.
5. Don’t get them if you don’t want me to look.