Tuesday, June 29, 2004

All's quiet...

in the Empress' domain. Though if you ask the real Empress Kitty, she would beg differ (and told me so at 5am this morning when she demanded that I get out of bed... Kitties go airborn at that time of the day!)

Anyway, since I can't find any fun stories to blog about, I think I'll share one of my own... and we've all had this happen.

You are driving along, minding your own business. Out of no-where, this SUV comes barrelling down the road and has to slam on his breaks (mind you, I'm already at the speed limit which is keeping pace with traffic).

For the next half mile, he proceeds to ride my bumper until he can finally pull around and go sit on someone else's butt.. as I pulled past him, I yelled... "YOU MUST BE AN ALIEN! THANK YOU FOR THE ANAL PROBE!"

Another good one is:

"THANK YOU FOR THE RECTAL EXAM! NOW I DON'T HAVE TO SEE MY DOCTOR FOR ANOTHER YEAR!"

I have no idea if that idiot got it, but it felt good to yell it.