Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Personal RANT!

I hate Verizon wireless....

I am trying to cancel my dad's cell phone service. I forgot about it in all the other estate things to handle. I'd like to save the $100 a month considering no one is using it. I don't remember his mobile number and it bills automatically to his credit card.

I can't get to a real person without having the blankity-blank cussword obscenity phone number. Never mind I can give them anything else they want... but noooooooooooooooo I have to give them the stupid phone number.

I can't through the website to send an email...

I can't get through the customer service prompt system without a number... "Many of your questions will be answered if we have your number."

ARGH!!!!!! OK... I'm better now. But I still hate Verizon. I may just walk into a store and demand the bored-out-of-their-mind clerk help me.

I was thinking about switching my cell service but no, not now. Certainly not to Verizon.