Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Don't die unexpectedly

Or if you do, please kindly leave some documentation as to your mortgage.

Like.. is it being automatically deducted from your checking account? Or do you have 2 accounts at that bank so that it might create confusion for the administrator and the bank?

*grumble grumble* Or how about none of us ever die ever... then we don't have to worry about estate issues. That is a good solution.

It's taken me 2 weeks to get someone to return my phone call from a certain un-named large lender. Until I left a very firm message with the local office did ANYTHING actually happen with my dad's mortage account. We plan on selling the house, we just haven't gotten to that point yet.

But we will be getting to that point very very soon........

I hate dealing with estate issues.